Make your company look bigger on a shoestring
Come to CIX and learn from some of the most influential and successful entrepreneurs driving innovation in Canada today.
How Emerging Companies Can Think, Appear, and Act Like They're Bigger Than They Are
Perception is not reality, but it sure helps create it. This timely session will explore what an emerging company needs to understand in order to have the market think its more sizable than it actually is.
We have all marvelled at the gravitas that some companies command, only to discover that they are in fact, much smaller than expected. Perception of scale by the market is often a key success factor for Canadian businesses.
Join us as we learn why that is from a slate of key players who have done it.
- How to look like a behemoth on a shoestring budget
- The implications of pretending and getting caught, and how you can avoid this
- The little things that can make a profound impact on the confidence of your prospective customers
- Examples of ROI from those who have successfully implemented an "act bigger than you are" strategy
- Chris Chapman, National Leader, Growth Companies, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Group, KPMG (Moderator)
- Dan Debow, VP, Work.com Salesforce
- Michael Hyatt, Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Razor Suleman, Chairman & Chief Evangelist, Achievers
This exciting session is only a small part of what you can expect to find at CIX this year.
- Click here to see the full 2012 event schedule
- Click here to view the list of exciting speakers attending